For over half a century, The Nomad Playhouse has been home to fine theatre from classic drama to family entertainment. Now under new management, the historic building is undergoing extensive rehabilitation to improve its comfort, utility and appeal. Recent changes include newly-refurbished green room, restrooms and lobby – with many more upgrades to come.
The Nomad is ideally suited for both small- and large-scale special events, such as theatrical and musical performances, film screenings and more. The playhouse offers long-period rentals and whole-building access. Pricing is competitive with other local venues, and the rapidly expanding North Boulder neighborhood has much to offer patrons of the arts.
• 155-seat auditorium
• 2002 Baldwin Artist Series Grand Piano
• proscenium stage (25' wide x 28' deep)
• green room/dressing room with costume racks and makeup counters with vanity lights
• film screen and projector
• lighting board
• Young Chang upright piano
• Programmable/digital lighting board and technical support available for additional fees
Contact us at 303.443.7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a tour.
© 2017Nomad Playhouse • Designed by Starkeconcepts